Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ampang Lookout Point

On the night of mid-autumn festival I went to Ampang Lookout Point. It's just a 30 minutes drive from my house, 20 minutes drive from Ampang Point. The map shown below is very accurate and reliable! If you can't find it, you are more geographically-blind than me. And I'd probably have to close down this blog (nah!).
There are restaurants with reasonable price. Though the food is not so nice but you get to enjoy the cool breeze and the beautiful scenery. There is also a observation tower where you can climb 3 levels of staircases to reach the top level and have a clear view of the city. When we reached the top it was totally packed with couples hugging and whispering to one another. There were like... around 10 pairs of them and they were behaving as if they live in their own world. I was slightly unhappy (or to better describe my feelings, "bu sun") by this and it was both funny and embarrassing at the same time.

It was my third time there and the coldest night of all three, as it was raining heavily that evening and it was still drizzling when we reached there. The main catch in that place is that it has a awesome night view of KL city.

Can't get enough of the beautiful scenes!

It is a nice place to hang out, whether you are with your family or your friends. One of my favourite places. Highly recommended!

1 comment:

confessions of a medical student said...

the problem arises when shinyin asked : where is Ampang Point?
haha!