Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Convocation

It is the day that reminded me that my life as a student had ended. The day I got to meet ALL my coursemates and reminisce the good old days together, for the last time. The day I got to visit UPM, probably for the last time as well. Yes, it is the day of my convocation ceremony. After the long hours in the hall and got our supposedly transcript and scroll and bla bla bla, by the time we got out it was already 5:30 p.m. We were busy taking pictures, entertaining our family and friends, there was barely enough time for us to look at each other's face, let alone exchange a few words. The only thing we have is our memory, and some photographs for remembrance. This blog entry is dedicated to all of you who had accompanied me throughout my ups and downs, bitter and sweet. May our friendship be forever. Cheers! ;)

Everyone is so happy. :)

I was on the phone with my juniors. They called up to find out where I was. They wanted to hand me the flowers and gifts. How sweet of them...
Yeah I was distracted. But YoYo could you NOT put your arm on my mortar?Poor Kok Chiang...
Lydia and Xiao Ming and me. :)
Manyee, my roommate for 3 years, and me. We're buddies.
Zilin and me.
Zilin and Hooi Fang and me! Wakakakakakaakaka.....
All of us. :)
Convocation gift from my big sister - a Doraemon graduate. How cute!
Though ShinYin, SukTeng, TzeYee and Audrey couldn't make it to my convo, I still got a bouquet of flowers from them. How sweet... :)

3 comments:

confessions of a medical student said...

congratulations shinLoo on your convocation!!! too bad we didnt get to meet up on that day... one thing leads to another... perhaps, everything happens for a reason~~
sometimes, i find my life so funny, i can't believe it... i feel like i'm a character in some comedy movie.. hehe...

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

what do u mean character in some comedy??

knitfreak-to-be said...

Hey you!!! congartulations!! can't believe my trainee has graduated.Welcome to the real world..hahaha...sounds cruel? you bet ;) anyhooo... brace yourself and enjoy whats life has got to offer you k?

Cheers!!