Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a day of MC...

It's a day after Deepavali and I'm on MC. I fell sick after the Melaka trip. Yeah I went Melaka during Deepavali. Will blog about the trip when I gather all the picutres. I'm feeling rather lost now. Maybe it's the carefree weekend without having to worry about anything, and I feel reluctant to go back to the reality... and think about the future. Maybe it's the MSN conversation I just had with Shin Tien, and I feel her loneliness... and also mine. Maybe it's the cough and flu medicine that I just took, and I'm sure they would cause some emotional side effects... Yeah, must be that...

1 comment:

confessions of a medical student said...

flu medicine can be sedative.. but i guess, falling sick makes one become emotional vulnerable.... oh well..
shinloo, get well soon ya! ^^ think of the many good days ahead~