Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Colors Magazine

I've been following The Colors Magazine for almost a month now and it never ceased to impress me. It is updated very frequently (almost everyday, in fact) with categories ranging from fiction to traveling tips, from lifestyle to food, and sometimes they have this Fun Weekend that features 1 quote, 1 joke and 1 picture every weekend to help you fight away your Monday blues.

I especially enjoy the articles under Love Ramblings and Fiction & Poetry sections. Especially the latter, I've finished reading ALL of the short stories in about just one week. The author writes beautiful stories and poems. There are some posts that I felt the author could truly understand me, because what she wrote was totally what I think most of the time. And she could so easily describe some feelings that I couldn't put in words. Here are some articles / stories that I've selected, if you're interested.
After reading all these I'm inspired to write some short fiction in my blog. I haven't any ideas yet but I will. And coincidentally there's a Blog Contest: Show Your Best coming up. Every month the best blog post will be selected to be the winner. Will start to look for inspiration next month to work on my short fiction (hopefully).

3 comments:

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Gambateh - You can do it -I think your blog is getting more "bentuk & isi" (Form & substance)

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

u think so? haha thanks man...

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.