Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Aliens Invade Earth - Ultimate Escape Plan

  1. When we get to know that the aliens are coming, I would call Mr. Chin and my mom to make sure that they're safe. I'll then leave whatever I'm doing and go back home to pack. On the way I'll drop by Giant to buy (or grab, because everyone will be running for their lives and there won't be any cashier to collect my money even if I want to pay) some supplies.
  2. The whole idea is to avoid places of high population. Because if aliens were to invade Earth, they'll probably pick high-density area. So it should be the safest to go hiding in Mr. Chin's hometown, Kelantan, and even better in his house situated in Kok Lanas, somewhere I've never heard before until I know him. Mr. Chin will drive to my house to meet me and my mom. And we'll together head for the destination of hope.
  3. Meanwhile I'll call my two sisters to make sure that they're safe. Big sister and her family in Kepong can come with us if they want. Second sister in Port Dickson can stay there and head for smaller towns, as Port Dickson itself is a small town already.
  4. When we reach Kok Lanas we'll gather with Mr. Chin's family and head for the rural area, preferably the jungle. We can set up camps near the river and live for a few weeks avoiding the aliens. For the mean time we will be hoping that the government or whoever fighting the aliens will discover their weaknesses and defeat them and claim back Mother Earth.
I often get paranoid after watching movies about ghosts, alien invasion, serial killers, judgment day etc. I'd ask Mr. Chin, what if alien invade Earth? What would become of us? Where would we go? He would assure me those things won't happen. But I get even more scared when he said that. How can he be so sure? The above was the "perfect" escape plan that he came up with just to entertain and comfort me after we have watched Skyline.

I just watched Vacancy 2: The First Cut. I've yet to ask him, what if we were chased by a serial killer? ;)

6 comments:

zilin said...

Ultraman will save us, dont worry..

Anonymous said...

but...but...what if your "high density population area" hypothesis is wrong?? i think u should have a plan B lor....lol!
no, seriously....

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

LOL - First time i see shin loo in this paranoia state - so the moral of the story : Dun watch too many sci-fi movies

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

tien, then what kind of plan B do u suggest? enlighten me la...

robinson, probably won't be the last time u see me paranoid... hehehe...

Anonymous said...

plan B according to the hypothesis "aliens like to attack when u r alone!" faster write another post!

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

LOLZ my second blog post would be "How to Escape from Serial Killers in the Motel"...