Sunday, January 23, 2011

And I'll love you, always.

Distinctly remember during my childhood, my brother who is 10 years older, would sing shout this song to me all the time and forced me to listen. He was seriously obsessed with Bon Jovi. I hated this song then. But as I grew older I began to be able to appreciate this song - its powerful vocal, its meaningful lyrics. My favourite would be,

when he holds you close
when he pulls you near
when he says the words
you've been needing to hear
I wish I was him and those words were mine
to say to you till the end of time

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shout? seriously?
hahahaha....!

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

yup, like some lunatic rocker....

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Why always bon jovi one ? LOL

Anyway download the song

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

what do u mean "always" bon jovi?

yeah i downloaded the song already... suddenly remember this song so i went to download... hehehe...

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

No particular meaning :-D

Just playing with word