Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Layout

An entirely new layout to welcome the new year.

And it's no longer dark and gloomy, just so that in the coming year I would be more optimistic towards life, hopefully. Somehow there's still some "depressing" element in it. I've included a blog header with a lonely cat, which I took during my trip to the Perhentian Island. The picture is kind of sad I think. And also I've chosen this layout with an angel whom I thought is kind of lonely and sad. It's just my opinion. =)

Anyone interested to get a cool blog layout can click here. They have quite a number of layouts for you to choose from.

Anyway, wishing everyone a very happy new year in advanced. =)

3 comments:

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Thx for sharing the blog layout & will wish U later

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

haha robinson, have to so particular meh? "wish me later" some more... haha...funny la u...

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

wish u later = wish u on christmas eve or new year eve lar...same goes to eribali of my blogger friend...